aa 12v solar-powered car battery trickle charger
Solar-Powered Car Battery Trickle Charger: 12 volt
Seller/Manufacturer : AA Media Limited
FREE Delivery in the UK. You Save: £9.33 (28%)
Ideal solution for charging cars and caravans etc, vehicles that are only occasionally used, or are only used for short journeys.
Review: 602 user reviewed, 61% Five Star, 15% Four Star
Over View: Solar Car Battery Trickle Charger
- Good state of charge through a trickle charge
- It’s handy size means that it can be left on the car dashboard
- Maintenance free and will protect the battery against the discharge process
- Plugging directly into the EOBD socket and is fitted with a flashing blue LED light to indicate charge
Introducing Best Part: 12v Car Battery Trickle Charger
- Type: Solar car battery charger, Solar battery trickle charger.
- Installation: Car/vehicles Dash Board.
- Volt: 12 volt
- Watt: 2.4 watt
- Optimum Working Current: 0.13-0.2 amps
- Technology: THINFILM solar panel
- Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Charging Indicators: yeas
- Discharging Indicators: Yes
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes (Confirm that the charger will not overcharge your battery)
- Dash Board Socket: Yeas
- Dimensions: 47 x 2.2 x 30 cm
- Installation: Easy
- Binding: Automotive
- ReleaseDate: 2012-11-08
Discover what’s new: Best options for this Solar panel charger
- Folding: NO
- Reverse discharge Protection: Yes
- Short circuit Protection: Yeas
- Low light working Capacity: Yes
- Bad weather Working Capacity: Yes
- Solar Cells: High efficiency
- Charge controller: Protects the battery from overcharging and over-discharging
- Technology: THINFILM technology
Accessories: solar car battery charger
- Battery Clamps: Yes with OBD connection
- Suction Cups: Yes
- Quick Connect Cables: No
- Solar Plug Adapter: No
- XLR-Style Solar Plug: NO
- Mc4 Multi Brunch Connector: NO
- Cable: Originally bundled cables
- 1 X Solar Charger Unit
- 1 X EOBD Connector with 2.8m lead
- 1 X Direct Battery Connection Clips
- 4 X Suction Cups
- 1 X Guideline Leaflet
The 14 most important Benefits of this (Solar Car Battery Charger): You need to know
- High Energy Conversion: Yes
- Portable: Yes
- Maintenance free: Yes
- Efficiency: High
- Shockproof: Yes
- rust-proof : Yes
- Dustproof: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Trickle Charging: Yes
- Low sun light and Cloudy weather: Good Working
- Environmental protection: Yes
- Carrying Case: Yeas
- Extra Solar Cable: Sold Separately
- Warranty: 10 Years
Description: 12v solar-powered car battery trickle charger
The AA Solar Panel Car and Caravan Battery Charger is perfect for vehicles that are just at times utilized, or are utilized for short adventures.
It broadens battery life by keeping the battery in a decent condition of charge through a trickle charge, beating up a 12V battery.
It’s convenient size implies that it tends to be left on the vehicle dashboard while the vehicle isn’t being used.
An entire 7-page guide and fast begin guide are offering simple to-adhere to well guidelines.
The unit is maintenance free and will secure the battery against the discharge procedure that happens normally inside a lead corrosive battery.
Vehicle batteries ought to be kept up at 12.4V to guarantee sulfation does not happen; the main source of level batteries and battery disappointment as per the AA Patrols group.
The AA Car Battery Solar-Powered Charger will trickle charge and keep up a 12V vehicle battery while the vehicle is left by changing over light vitality during daylight hours into 12 volts DC.
The AA Solar Charger is anything but difficult to introduce by connecting legitimately to the EOBD attachment and is fitted with a blazing blue LED light to show charge.
There is worked in discharge assurance just as turn around extremity insurance to guarantee that the charger won’t overcharge your battery.
The THINFILM technology permits a more extensive range of normal light to be ingested, which means the unit can in any case create power under low-light shady or winter conditions.
This technology additionally empowers the solar panel to deal with the exceptional warmth of the late spring sun with little power misfortune because of the rising temperature.
Delivery: FREE Delivery in the UK
Shipping: View Shipping Details